Elmwood Village Walking Food Tour
Our Most Popular Tour
Elmwood Village Walking Tour
Classic Buffalo Eats with a Twist!
- Where: Elmwood Village, about 2mi north of Downtown -> Starting near corner of Elmwood Ave and Forest Ave
- When: 11:30am-3pm every Friday and Saturday
- Walking Distance: Approx 1.75mile
- What’s Included:
- Tour Size: 12 persons max
- Details: We will gather at the above meeting point approx 15min before the tour begins. From there we will begin our tour visiting 6 local establisments. We’ll sample chicken wings, beef on weck, delicious sweets, coffee or tea, Italian, Thai and end at a local brewery for one last food tasting
- What to wear: Please prepare for the weather, our tours run Rain or Shine (and yes, even in the snow, though hopefully not).
- We recommend wearing comfortable weather appropriate sneakers. If the tour is in the Spring or Fall time, a jacket and an umbrella.
- Where to Park: We recommend parking around….
Go Back and view our other tours
About the Elmwood Village aka the Elmwood Strip
The Elmwood Village is a national historical district located in the City of Buffalo, NY. It is surrounded in the North by the Frederick Law Olmstead & Calvert Vaux designed Delaware Park, the Richardson Olmstead Complex, a National Historic Landmark. Downtown Buffalo and beautiful Allentown Village boarder it from the south.
The Elmwood Village is loved and cherished by all Buffalonians. Historically a home for the upper middle class which can be viewed when stepping off of Elmwood Ave and venturing through any of the sidestreets. Beautiful victorian style homes line the sidestreets. Addionally, Elmwood Ave is flush with activities year round, as you make your way south towards downtown Buffalo. There are numerous shops for arts and crafts, furnishings and of course delicious food from local restaurants and cafes.